The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple billing management - need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Decagrog, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Decagrog

Decagrog Registered

Hi all,

I've a reseller hosting account with cpanel and whm running.
    I've 10-11 clients and I feel the need to setup something for manage in a better way the billing phase.
    With the reseller account I've also a clientExec license, it seems a great tool for billing managementfor my little needs maybe it's just and overkill.

ClientExec only have a plugin for sync products and packages so to automatically create the account on cpanel when a user buy a plan, but there is no way to import the clients and accounts from cpanel on clientexec.

To me that process will just add more complexity and actually I just want keep the process very minimal, like have the clients notified aboutfor theyr expiring hosting via email and give them a link where they can pay the bill (via paypal or similar).

There is some kind of solution or the only way is to (i hope not!) get into the cpanel api and try to develop a custom interface/webapp?

Thanks!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I am not aware of a specific application that has that feature, but you are welcome to browse our application catalog for billing automation solutions:

cPanel Application Catalog

Thank you.