The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since cPanel 11.25 Stable Auto-upgrade, memory is always around 70% as shown in WHM.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by virtualreality, Feb 19, 2010.

1. virtualreality

virtualreality Well-Known Member

This morning today, I've got to know last night my V.P.Server WHM/cPanel had proceeded the automatic 11.25 Stable upgrade. From morning to now, the VPS memory is always around 70% as shown in the WHM. I have not done anything else from my side. Before this 11.25 Stable upgrade, the VPS memory was usually around 40%-45% as shown in the WHM when it was based on 11.24 Stable.

What could be the major application(s) for consuming more memory please? How to reset something to get some memory back to around 45%?

Thank you very much indeed from my heart!

Dave

2. virtualreality

virtualreality Well-Known Member

Looks like last night my VPS WHM/cPanel had received another major update for the cPanel 11.25 Stable. After I restarted nameservers in WHM, my sites came back online. And moreover, in my several sites' cPanel accounts, I used the "Optimize Website" function and selected (compress) All option. Now, when I check to see my VPS memory usage in WHM, the WHM service status shows my VPS uses 35%-40% memory now. Very good! Great!

Thank you very much cPanel for your continuing technical support!

Best wishes to you,

Dave