AltaRoneHD

Registered
Jan 22, 2020
Belgique
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Bonjour,
J'ai un souci en créant des sites sous Site Builder. Tout fonctionne sur ordi mais sur mobile, plus de background. Ou lorsque l'on rétrécit la page avec son navigateur.
Quelqu'un a une idée de comment régler ce soucis?
J'ai demandé au support mais on m'a envoyé dans le forum.
Merci (voir lien)

--------------------------------

Hello,
I have a problem getting sites under Site Builder. Everything works on computer but on mobile, more background. Or when you shrink the page with your browser.
Anyone have an idea for a comment to resolve this concern?
I asked for support but I was sent to the forum.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello @AltaRoneHD

This is because that's a vcard template, it's not meant to show more than that on mobile. If you need a customized or more responsive template, I'd suggest discussing with your provider what is available. The documentation on the Site Publisher can be found here: Site Publisher | cPanel & WHM Documentation

You can modify the template in place and the documentation provides the information on where those are stored.

Your provider can add custom templates using the instructions here: Guide to Site Publisher Templates - Template Files - Developer Documentation - cPanel Documentation

AltaRoneHD

Registered
Jan 22, 2020
Belgique
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello @cPanelLauren ,
Thank you for your reply. However, I don't see what is causing the background to be removed. I looked in the code but I can't find it. I don't think the availability that the web host can change anything.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

I don't see what is causing the background to be removed

You can see details of this when using the developers tools in your browser. It's based on the device width and I believe is done in the boostrap.css and boostrap.min.css file - if you look at the site on your phone with landscape view the background is present.

Relevant files:
Code:
/home/user/sitepub.domain.tld/css/bootstrap.css:@media screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 0) {
/home/user/sitepub.domain.tld/css/bootstrap.css:@media (max-device-width: 480px) and (orientation: landscape) {
/home/user/sitepub.domain.tld/css/bootstrap.css:  width: device-width;
/home/user/sitepub.domain.tld/css/bootstrap.min.css:
I don't think the availability that the web host can change anything.
No, I don't think your WebHost can change anything either and that's not what I suggested. I suggested that you may want to contact your WebHost to see if they have templates available that are more suitable to what you're looking by either installing others or creating them.