The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site not showing up or able to load new site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CreationsMoody, Sep 23, 2014.

1. CreationsMoody

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I recently had an attack on my server. My hosting provider disabled my account while we worked on removing files. After the server was restarted, none of my Joomla sites function any longer. I have checked and all of the files are still present and the databases are in tact. I researched an solution online which said try to reload the joomla in a different folder then migrate the the files over, but when i uploaded the files to do a fresh install that would not even pull up. Ideas on what may have been turned off or on or what ever the case may be that would cause this issue. When I type in a domain for a site all I get is a white page, no server issue error page or anything like that just a white page. Thanks for the help and can try and provide more details if I can.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

What files were removed from your server? Do you notice any error messages in the website's error_log file or in /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log when accessing the website?

Thank you.

3. CreationsMoody

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    When i access the cpanel and look through the error logs, all the errors say file does not exist, but when I look through the file manager and the phpadmin all of the site files and the database files are present...

- - - Updated - - -

I even created another folder on the server, uploaded the install files for a joomla installation and it would not even pull up those files to initialize an install.

4. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Are you sure you are uploading files to the same server the websites are pointed to? For instance, have you verified the domain names resolve to the correct IP? If so, please open a support ticket using the link from my signature so we can take a closer look. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

5. CreationsMoody

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Ticket submitted and server access granted via WHM

6. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Could you let us know the ticket number so we can update this thread with the outcome?

Thank you.