cPanel & WHM Version

xjose

Registered
Oct 16, 2020
United States
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I was moving an addon domain to its own separate account using the WHM > Transfers > Convert Addon Domain to Account tool, and now that domain is just redirecting to the server's root domain. The addon domain (railrateadvisors.com) used to be in the main cPanel account xjose, which had the domain xjose.com as the main domain. Now after I converted railrateadvisors.com, it created a railrateadvisors account but the domain now just redirects to xjose.com. Railrateadvisors.com was running a WordPress site prior to the conversion.

I also noticed that my xjose account lists the proper server IP in the cPanel dashboard but the railrateadvisors account shows an entirely different IP.

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! Since you included the domain names in your post I was able to test this on my end. I see that both sites are going to completely different content when I checked just now. You may need to clear your local cache to ensure you are getting the latest data from the system but I'm not able to reproduce the issue as you originally described on my end just now.