The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skin changed suddenly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ahwheelock, Sep 19, 2003.

1. ahwheelock

ahwheelock Well-Known Member

Ok...I've heard of the demise of bluelagoon, but last night, all of our sites on all of our servers that were running this skin were changed to X automatically on the update. The WHM still shows them under bluelagoon.

I'm not particularly interested in having the x skin. Anything I can do to revert this change? Why is WHM out of sync with the actual skins on the site?

Also...what is the actual truth here. The changelog even mentions something about readying bluelagoon for another release. Is it going away, or will it continue to be offered?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. ahwheelock

ahwheelock Well-Known Member

actually...I guess this is theoretically still bluelagoon, with a new header. grumble, grumble.

Nevermind. :-( I'll redesign my graphics, demos, and other references to the past, nicer, look.

3. radhika

radhika Active Member

Yes.

Still it saying Bluelagoon but showing x-skin with all broken images and Some links like 'redirects' are not working properly. I can't add redirections.

any advice?

Using:
    WHM 7.4.2
    Cpanel 7.4.2-S117
    RedHat 7.3

Thanks