thebyp

Registered
Jul 9, 2002
[quote:57d21b1044][i:57d21b1044]Originally posted by Elena[/i:57d21b1044]

I've got cpskins.com where I'll be uploading my free and cheapie themes for everyone. I had planned this way long ago but some really bad personal stuff happened and all this got put on the back-burner. Right now the domain redirects to my hosting site.. but it will be up in a matter of months with some themes to download. :)[/quote:57d21b1044]

could you upload some simple ones now?

Elena

Aug 10, 2001
California
I lost the domain LOL it expired and someone else registered it. :(

After really considering it, I don't think I'll ever be offering cheap skins. Just sat down one night and realized that for something that would really benefit another company, is it worth it to practically give it away for free? Of course, to the company that will use it.. but anyway, I don't think it would be fair to myself (it's hard work making these things) or any other cpanel skin sites that charge reasonable prices (make it too cheap and you mess everyone else up).

Anyhow, not very good news but that's what ended up with my idea for skins. Someday I'll get some ready for sale, but right now I am not really focusing much on that as I have other projects I'm working on.

cass

Jul 17, 2002
Argentina/USA/Mexico
I made a couple of skins for WHM ...
add me to the list uh? :)

http://whmcas.cascompany.com/

Regards.