The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smarty Plugin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyexx, Feb 16, 2009.

1. cyexx

cyexx Well-Known Member

I am trying to get this working with cpanel and I cannot find the plugin in easyapache and I want to know the easiest way to get this working on the machine.

Warning: require(Smarty.class.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/willow/public_html/install/install-4.php on line 34

Warning: require(Smarty.class.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/willow/public_html/install/install-4.php on line 34

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/willow/public_html/install/install-4.php on line 34

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This has nothig to do with cPanel or the server you're on, it has to do with your script. You might check the support forum for the script you're trying to install.

Good luck.

3. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Smarty is a templating system for PHP. You need to download it from smarty.php.net and install it manually.