The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SMTP Relaying

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by kwimberl, Nov 13, 2002.

1. kwimberl

kwimberl Well-Known Member

It should already be set that way unless you have messed with your exim.conf. My guess is that someone used a script on the server. Check the scripts that are you on your server.

2. netarus

netarus Well-Known Member

Could this be set for static relaying? We have a client that would like to use an external mail server. Could we configure just their domain to relay all SMTP their DOT.com email to their external server? Our customer has a flaky Microcrap Exchange server and they wish to use our Cpanel email server as a redundancy mechanism if their's goes down. Any recommendations for this?

3. ThunderHostingDotCom

ThunderHostingDotCom Well-Known Member

[quote:5dff1b6832][i:5dff1b6832]Originally posted by netarus[/i:5dff1b6832]

Could this be set for static relaying? We have a client that would like to use an external mail server. Could we configure just their domain to relay all SMTP their DOT.com email to their external server? Our customer has a flaky Microcrap Exchange server and they wish to use our Cpanel email server as a redundancy mechanism if their's goes down. Any recommendations for this?[/quote:5dff1b6832]

I would love to know the answer to this also. We also have a client that uses a Microsuck Exchange server. :)