TerryQ

Registered
Dec 28, 2007
I have very little experience of CPanel, and for some reason (since generating afull backup in my home directory - which may be coincidental), I am no longer getting e-mails. When I log onto CPapel, the following is displayed in the e-mail accounts section:

[an error occurred while processing this directive]2 / 20

Warning: something's wrong at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 92.
Cpanel::CachedDataStore::savedatastore('/home/tjreiki/.cpanel/email_accounts.yaml', 'HASH(0x987f71c)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CachedDataStore.pm line 23
Cpanel::CachedDataStore::store_ref('/home/tjreiki/.cpanel/email_accounts.yaml', 'HASH(0x987f734)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Email.pm line 1745
Cpanel::Email::_managepopdbs('event', 'fetch') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Email.pm line 2145
Cpanel::Email::countpops() called at cpanel.pl line 3218
main::doemail('countpops') called at cpanel.pl line 1554
main::exectag('<cpanel Email="countpops()">') called at cpanel.pl line 4437
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4326
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x911a31c)') called at cpanel.pl line 4280
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0x9372f18)') called at cpanel.pl line 1119

Does anyone know what this means, or how to rectify it please? I would be so grateful for your advice
Many thanks

Terry

TerryQ

Registered
Dec 28, 2007
Solution Found!!!

Hi
Thanks for the info.

I had a good look at my cPAnel login, and it showed that by me generating a full backup, my disk space available was showing at -622.68 Megabytes. I eventually decided to find my backup file and delete it! This then gave me 24.52 Megabytes available.

Would you believe it, I then started getting all of my e-mails through from the last several days - from the date I did the backup!!!!

Such a simple thing! sorry for the posting - I was desperate

Hope this may be of some help to someone else in the future

Best wishes

Terry Q

MaraBlue

May 3, 2005
Carmichael, CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Such a simple thing! sorry for the posting - I was desperate

Hope this may be of some help to someone else in the future
That's the idea of the forum :)
Your question was a very valid one, don't be sorry for posting it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Backups 2
A Backups 1
T Backups 3