Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softaculous Error in WHM and cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by baiquni, Sep 9, 2017.

1. baiquni

baiquni Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

After updating cPanel to 66's version, we often experiance error in both cPanel and WHM. Now, the Softaculous (open WHM > Plugins > Softaculous Instant Install and cPanel > Softaculous App Installer) not working and just showing blank page in Firefox and 500's Error Code in Google Chrome.

I tried to dig into /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log and found this error logs below.

Code:
    [2017-09-09 16:08:44 +0700] warn [whostmgrd] The subprocess (php) exited with an error: The subprocess reported error number 255 when it ended. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server/Handlers/SubProcess.pm line 239.
            Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess::_report_subprocess_errors(Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess=HASH(0x22863b8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server/Handlers/SubProcess.pm line 97
            Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess::handler(Cpanel::Server::Handlers::SubProcess=HASH(0x22863b8), "subprocess_name", "php", "subprocess_read_handle", IO::Handle=GLOB(0x2297d28), "subprocess_write_handle", GLOB(0x2287238)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 6487
            cpanel::cpsrvd::cgiHandler(__CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 0, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__) called at cpsrvd.pl line 6298
            cpanel::cpsrvd::phpHandler(__CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 0, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__) called at cpsrvd.pl line 5957
            cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc_whostmgrd() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1642
            cpanel::cpsrvd::dodoc(HASH(0x1342900)) called at cpsrvd.pl line 1424
            cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_one_connection(7) called at cpsrvd.pl line 873
            cpanel::cpsrvd::script() called at cpsrvd.pl line 321
    I have tried to update cPanel using /scripts/upcp -force dan then restart the cPanel services but the problem is still happen. I also already install IonCubeLoader using WHM > Software > EasyApache4 > PHP Extensions

What should I do now?

Attached Files:

2. baiquni

baiquni Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I have tried to reinstall the Softaculous using the instructions from Reinstall - Softaculous Wiki but still not working.

Anyone can help?

Thank you

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Have you reported this issue to the Softaculous support team? This seems like something they'd need to fix in their application.

Thank you.