Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Something new , a Cpanel skin powered by php and mysql

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by Radio_Head, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Radio_Head

Radio_Head Well-Known Member

Hello,

after 3 months of intensive work I realized a cpanel &skin& which is powered by php and mysql .

It's not exactly a simple Cpanel &skin& .

Cpanel tags are still used (sometime no , I used php for install some script for example) however 99% of cpanel files have been replaced with php files .

Every aspect of cpanel is checked by php scripts ,there are tons of security checks , php sessions stored on mysql , integrated help , and other ...

Every cpanel response tag has been replaced with
    something better and more easy to understand , other .. other .. other .... you should not never seen something similar .

At this time I am not interested to sell it , and I am using it for my box . I am writing here just to know how many people could be interested to try/buy it . If I will receive a good request/demand
    I will decide to sell it and to realize a customizable version .

If anyone really interested please contac me via icq 165545215 .

Thanks
    Graziano

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. divinci

divinci Member

sounds very interesting - you got a demo?

3. Radio_Head

[quote:02fec97eca][i:02fec97eca]Originally posted by divinci[/i:02fec97eca]

sounds very interesting - you got a demo?[/quote:02fec97eca]

Please send me a message to graziano@ecosse.net and provide me your ICQ number and your hosting site, if really interested . I will contact you via icq and I will provide a link to test this new &skin& .

At this time I received 0 requests ..... . To create a customized version for your hosting , I need to work on it other time , so if I don't receive a good number of requests the skin will stay on my box .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Radio_Head

Hello ,

I received some email ( 3 or 4) however when I tried to contact you via icq , you was off line (I live in Italy +8 hours). Considering the low number of emails I received my skin will be on my box for now . However if anyone is interested this is my icq 165545215 .

Bye
    Graziano