The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spam Assasin Problem

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by procam, Dec 4, 2005.

1. procam

procam Well-Known Member

To simply have the server DELETE and NOT deliver emails that are tagged as spam by SpamAssassin, click here now.

On one of my servers a customer clicked that text and spamassasin kicked into overdrive and started deleting all his mail thats tagged by spam assasin - works like a CHARM --HOWEVER - it wont turn off now~ the only way to stop it seems to be to disable spam assasin completely - and even if its enabled again it goes right back to deleting all mail that it tags -- Please help me turn this bloody thing off -- and can we please get someone at cpanel to install a disable button on that feature before the tickets start pouring in from the poor folks that hit that to see what it does.....
    :eek:

2. Zaf

Zaf Well-Known Member

Well, did you see the Email Filtering option yet?
    That option you are talking about only creates an Email filter to discard/delete all msgs tagged as SPAM. Just remove the filter and it wont discard/delete the spam mails

3. procam

procam Well-Known Member

Gosh do I feel stupid now~ but gee -- why didnt we just leave that outta there -- good way to cause confusion --

Thanks so much for your help !! :cool: