The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spam Filter Plugin with Webmail Access

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Shane3673, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Shane3673

Shane3673 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am looking for integrated options to filtering spam that allow for webmail access, not just whm and cpanel access. Does anyone have any suggestions? Mainscanner Front End is WHM/Cpanel. Magic Spam is also WHM/CPanel. ASSP Deluxe seems to have no support and no way to ask a sales dept. if this is supported. Other than these choices, I have not been able to find Spam Filters that are compatible with CPanel/CentOS. I am looking for each user to be able to have some control over what gets marked as SPAM. Think Boxtrapper without the authentication messages. I want each email account to be able to login and check the quarantine for their email account and release messages without calling in for us to do it. Most of our domains do not even have someone that is able to log into Cpanel.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I'm not aware of any third-party plugins that allow custom SpamAssassin configuration on a per-email-account basis. However, individual email accounts are currently able to create filter rules. Feel free to open a feature request for this via:

https://forums.cpanel.net/pages/cpfeatures

Thank you.

3. ethical

ethical Well-Known Member

just so you know you can do this with assp, send Gabriel an email he is very fast to reply normally. with assp a spambox gets created that a user can check and move mail (or report as good mail) it can also be checked and released from withing cpanel as well

4. Shane3673

Shane3673 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am using SMCP.

5. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This is absolutely untrue. Mail the man, and you get personal support within 24 hours. You can't really ask for anything more than that.