Spam Filter Plugin with Webmail Access

Shane3673

Dec 20, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I am looking for integrated options to filtering spam that allow for webmail access, not just whm and cpanel access. Does anyone have any suggestions? Mainscanner Front End is WHM/Cpanel. Magic Spam is also WHM/CPanel. ASSP Deluxe seems to have no support and no way to ask a sales dept. if this is supported. Other than these choices, I have not been able to find Spam Filters that are compatible with CPanel/CentOS. I am looking for each user to be able to have some control over what gets marked as SPAM. Think Boxtrapper without the authentication messages. I want each email account to be able to login and check the quarantine for their email account and release messages without calling in for us to do it. Most of our domains do not even have someone that is able to log into Cpanel.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

I'm not aware of any third-party plugins that allow custom SpamAssassin configuration on a per-email-account basis. However, individual email accounts are currently able to create filter rules. Feel free to open a feature request for this via:

https://forums.cpanel.net/pages/cpfeatures

Thank you.

ethical

Apr 7, 2009
I am looking for integrated options to filtering spam that allow for webmail access, not just whm and cpanel access. Does anyone have any suggestions? Mainscanner Front End is WHM/Cpanel. Magic Spam is also WHM/CPanel. ASSP Deluxe seems to have no support and no way to ask a sales dept. if this is supported. Other than these choices, I have not been able to find Spam Filters that are compatible with CPanel/CentOS. I am looking for each user to be able to have some control over what gets marked as SPAM. Think Boxtrapper without the authentication messages. I want each email account to be able to login and check the quarantine for their email account and release messages without calling in for us to do it. Most of our domains do not even have someone that is able to log into Cpanel.
just so you know you can do this with assp, send Gabriel an email he is very fast to reply normally. with assp a spambox gets created that a user can check and move mail (or report as good mail) it can also be checked and released from withing cpanel as well

Shane3673

Dec 20, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
just so you know you can do this with assp, send Gabriel an email he is very fast to reply normally. with assp a spambox gets created that a user can check and move mail (or report as good mail) it can also be checked and released from withing cpanel as well
I am using SMCP.