Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Spam - script

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markwaugh, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Markwaugh

Markwaugh Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I have full spam mails almost full in my inbox (nicely identified by SpamAssasin and put in the "spam" email folder).

Is there any process or script I could run that would automatically delete mail in the "spam" folder that's older than 6 days?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. casey

casey Well-Known Member

Why don't you just delete all spam messages with a header filter? If you're worried about losing e-mails you could raise the threshold from 5 to 6 or 7.

3. Markwaugh

Markwaugh Well-Known Member

Casey,

Thanks for ur reply, but i do not understand, how do i delete all spam messages with a header filter ??

how do i raise the threshold from 5 to 6 or 7 ? i mean i want to delete all the messages from spam box say atleast once in 7 days automatically. it may be a script or anything else.
    please let me know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...