The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spamassasin error.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Domenico, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Domenico

Domenico Well-Known Member

Some users get the following error and the mail bounces back when turning on spamassasin and sending mail to their adress:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

mail@domain.com
    Child process of virtual_sa_userdelivery transport returned 70 (could mean internal software error) from command:
    /usr/bin/spamassassin

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ mail@domain.com ------

Can't locate Time/HiRes.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../lib lib /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /usr/bin/lib /usr/bin/site_perl /usr/bin/../share/spamassassin/lib /usr/bin/../share/spamassassin/site_perl) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 66. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 66. Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/spamassassin line 68.

How can we fix this?