Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Spamassassin setup [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PixelPaully, Mar 31, 2006.

1. PixelPaully

PixelPaully Registered

I have been unsucessful in getting Spamassassin to work, and can't figure out why. I would like to active the spamassassin on all email accounts for a domain, and have all messages sent to any email address on that domain that are filtered as spam sent to a single email address that I can check at a later date. Is this possible, and if so how do I do it?

In cPanel I have gone to email>Spam Assassin and it is showing Spam Assassin and Spam Box as being enabled. I have also created a new email account, for example spam@acmewidget.com. It was my understanding that all email that is thought to be spam would be sent to this mailbox, but it is always empty. Also is there a way to test this? Am I asking Spamassassin to do something it cannot, or do I just have something configured wrong?

Thanks in advance-

2. ullalla

ullalla Well-Known Member

3. bigj

bigj Well-Known Member