Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Spanish Translation or X theme in spanish

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by digitalj, Sep 5, 2003.

1. digitalj

digitalj Registered

Hi to all from arround the world i need translate a theme to spanish, i try to make in the WHM but no chages seem, athor i try to download a cpanel theme and modify manually i download i decompress whit WINZIP, do i have to do whit other decompresor, i change all to spanish, but when i try to upload the theme:( get the next message Checking Theme integrity......Sorry.. thats not a cpanel theme tarball (logout.html is missing)! but the logout.html file is on the zip file, im doinw with windows do i have to do whit Linux, experimented users can help me please just help to me to know why i get this message how i have to comprese the theme. Or iff some one can tell me where download a spanich theme.

Thank´s

Grettings from azteca earth

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cass

cass Well-Known Member

Holas

Escribeme a cas ARROBA hotpop.com
    te diré como instalarlo manualmente.

Saludos.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...