The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SQL 4.0.13 fixed?

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by MatthewMKSolutions, Jun 20, 2003.

1. MatthewMKSolutions

I while back, there was a problem with SQL 4.x...a table corruption issue. Has this been resolved? Or is this still an issue in MySQL 4.0.13?

Thanks!

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. MatthewMKSolutions

When I updated CPanel, it went ahead and did MySQL also. It updated to 4.0.13. I remember that .12 had a corruption problem. I looked on MySQL's site, and cant find any mention of it getting corrected. Does someone know if the corruption issue is still there in .13, or where can I go to find out?

Thanks!

3. jackal

jackal Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Well we had problems with 4.0.12 also and downgraded before. I have seen threads around saying 4.0.13 is not fixed either.

But we upgraded to .13 2 days ago and so far we have not had any problems. KNOCK ON WOOD!!

4. MatthewMKSolutions

When the problem was first discovered with .12, I downgraded also. Then this last round of CPanel updates brought me back up to .13. I was just curious if I needed to downgrade again or the problem was fixed. In the fixed notes on MySQL's site, nothing was mentioned about it.

I too have been running on .13 for two days now, and no problems yet. (I hear ya with that "knock on wood"!)

Is there any documentation out there about this problem? If it has even been addresses by MySQL?

Thanks!

5. jackal

jackal Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC