The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SQL I/O Disk Error

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by Pablo Morales, Sep 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pablo Morales

Pablo Morales Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi there guys, I'm having the following issue when accessing the transfer option..
    Code:
    (XID ut896r) The system failed to create the table “sessions” in the database “whmxfer” because of an error: Cpanel::Exception::Database::Error/(XID kuse87) Database /var/cpanel/transfer_sessions/whmxfer.sqlite Error: disk I/O error at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 73. Cpanel::Exception::create("Database::Error", Cpanel::ExceptionMessage::Raw=SCALAR(0x7f8d5e8), HASH(0x7f8d0c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 90 Cpanel::Exception::create_raw("Database::Error", "Database /var/cpanel/transfer_sessions/whmxfer.sqlite Error: "..., HASH(0x7f8d0c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBI.pm line 193 Cpanel::DBI::_create_exception(Cpanel::DBI::SQLite::db=HASH(0x2495908), "DBD::SQLite::db do failed: disk I/O error", undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBI.pm line 178 Cpanel::DBI::_error_handler("DBD::SQLite::db do failed: disk I/O error", Cpanel::DBI::SQLite::db=HASH(0x2495908), undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 392 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 390 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::DBBackend::_create_master_db_schema(Whostmgr::Transfers::SessionDB=HASH(0x7f4b7f8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 245 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::DBBackend::_setup_or_recreate_master_db(Whostmgr::Transfers::SessionDB=HASH(0x7f4b7f8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 69 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::DBBackend::new("Whostmgr::Transfers::SessionDB") called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 2133 main::try {...} () called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/522/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 80 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/522/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 71 Try::Tiny::try(CODE(0x7f4b870), Try::Tiny::Catch=REF(0x21fd840)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 2137 main::_get_sessiondb_obj() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 935 main::account_copy_input() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 245

Any Idea what could it be or what should I check?

getenforce
    Permissive

cat /etc/centos-release
    CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

WHM 58.0 (build 27) [TRIAL]

I configured a remote db ( galera cluster ) the profile is working and is activated, I'm able to browse it using phpmyadmin ( the option under SQL ) the user to connect was granted all privileges and can connect from the cPanel server instance ( AWS in here ).

Thanks, regards

#1 Pablo Morales, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Do you notice any output to /var/log/messages or /var/log/dmesg when this happens? Also, does any additional output appear in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log?

Thank you.

3. Pablo Morales

Pablo Morales Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Sorry for the delay, the problem seems to be with SQLite ( locking issue ( that cPanel uses it seems for some things ( which I do not know ) I was using Amazon EFS, what I did was to use an EBS volume.

Thanks for your time and support
    Regards

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator