Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SQL I/O Disk Error

Discussion in 'Database Discussion' started by Pablo Morales, Sep 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pablo Morales

Pablo Morales Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi there guys, I'm having the following issue when accessing the transfer option..
    Code:
    (XID ut896r) The system failed to create the table “sessions” in the database “whmxfer” because of an error: Cpanel::Exception::Database::Error/(XID kuse87) Database /var/cpanel/transfer_sessions/whmxfer.sqlite Error: disk I/O error at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 73. Cpanel::Exception::create("Database::Error", Cpanel::ExceptionMessage::Raw=SCALAR(0x7f8d5e8), HASH(0x7f8d0c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 90 Cpanel::Exception::create_raw("Database::Error", "Database /var/cpanel/transfer_sessions/whmxfer.sqlite Error: "..., HASH(0x7f8d0c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBI.pm line 193 Cpanel::DBI::_create_exception(Cpanel::DBI::SQLite::db=HASH(0x2495908), "DBD::SQLite::db do failed: disk I/O error", undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBI.pm line 178 Cpanel::DBI::_error_handler("DBD::SQLite::db do failed: disk I/O error", Cpanel::DBI::SQLite::db=HASH(0x2495908), undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 392 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 390 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::DBBackend::_create_master_db_schema(Whostmgr::Transfers::SessionDB=HASH(0x7f4b7f8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 245 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::DBBackend::_setup_or_recreate_master_db(Whostmgr::Transfers::SessionDB=HASH(0x7f4b7f8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Transfers/Session/DBBackend.pm line 69 Whostmgr::Transfers::Session::DBBackend::new("Whostmgr::Transfers::SessionDB") called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 2133 main::try {...} () called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/522/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 80 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/522/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 71 Try::Tiny::try(CODE(0x7f4b870), Try::Tiny::Catch=REF(0x21fd840)) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 2137 main::_get_sessiondb_obj() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 935 main::account_copy_input() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr5.pl line 245

Any Idea what could it be or what should I check?

getenforce
    Permissive

cat /etc/centos-release
    CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

WHM 58.0 (build 27) [TRIAL]

I configured a remote db ( galera cluster ) the profile is working and is activated, I'm able to browse it using phpmyadmin ( the option under SQL ) the user to connect was granted all privileges and can connect from the cPanel server instance ( AWS in here ).

Thanks, regards

#1 Pablo Morales, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Do you notice any output to /var/log/messages or /var/log/dmesg when this happens? Also, does any additional output appear in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pablo Morales

Pablo Morales Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Sorry for the delay, the problem seems to be with SQLite ( locking issue ( that cPanel uses it seems for some things ( which I do not know ) I was using Amazon EFS, what I did was to use an EBS volume.

Thanks for your time and support
    Regards

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm happy to see you were able to address the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...