Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SQL Services section - some areas are blank

Discussion in 'Database Discussion' started by Shane76, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Shane76

Shane76 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi

In WHM, when navigating to Home »SQL Services »Change MySQL User Password and Home »SQL Services »Repair a MySQL Database it is blank.

For e.g. when going to Home »SQL Services »Change MySQL User Password it shows the following message:
    There was an error while processing your request.
    MySQL is not installed

This all started when I attempted to upgrade from MySQL 5.5. to 5.6 (which was unsuccessful).

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @Shane76

I'd suggest rectifying the issues discussed in your other thread prior to this if you're experiencing further issues with getting the upgrade to complete can you please open a ticket using the link in my signature? Once open please reply with the Ticket ID here so that we can update this thread with the resolution once the ticket is resolved.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...