Sqlite already loaded warning

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I am getting this warning on multiple websites on the same server, however i dont know where to look to find the issue.

PHP Warning: Module 'sqlite3' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
Ok so i know its telling me its already loaded but from where and where is line 0, what file lol :)

Any ideas... thanks

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
ahhhh ok thanks.... thats great :)

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
it must be this... i was using it to change php versions per project

Code:
# 56 or 72, 72, 73, 74
#<FilesMatch ".(?:html|php)$">
#SetHandler application/x-lsphp74
#</FilesMatch>

#lsapi_phpini /home/username/example.com/subdir/php.ini

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Glad you were able to find the cause of the issue, though I wouldn't recommend manually changing the handler like that, it should always be done through the MultiPHP INI Editor.

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Actually i just found that i was still getting the error even after commenting out the filematch code. So i checked my php.ini and found that this was causing the error. Seems that redirecting the error log causes the sqlite message. I need the error log to be in each addon domain.

error_log = '/home/username/example.com/subdir/error_log'

Also moderator could you please correct the title of this thread, i typed sqlLite and its sqlite, thanks :)

durangod

May 12, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Also an update... the solutions are you can either turn off warnings on error reporting or you can remove the sqlite feature via cpanel php options. I read about sqlite and it sounds to me that its a standalone feature and unless you are going to use it specifically for something, you probably wont ever use it under normal conditions. I dont think its part of MySQL or anything like that, it sounds like its just a feature that some use and some dont. So i removed the feature on my cpanel.

Reactions: cPanelLauren