The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squirrel Mail!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by kyro_02, Jul 29, 2005.

1. kyro_02

kyro_02 Member

Sep 23, 2004

I've searched and found a particular thread which had the exact same problem as me. However, was not sure if uploading the cpanel_auth file would be safe.

I get the following ERROR while trying to go through CPanel>squirrelmail

Warning: main(../config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 18
    Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../config/config.php' (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 18
    Now in this thread: I wasn't sure if I should download the attached file and extract to my box....

Not to forget; I just noticed this error and at the same time noticed I can no longer send out going mail via outlook (but assuming I cannot accept mail either!)

If you can put me on the right track as to whether or not I should put that file in the 3rdparty files that would be great.....

I am using CPanel 10 if you're wondering...

Don't worry I just noticed a thread below me I will hijack his thread, thanks.
    #1 kyro_02, Jul 29, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2005