The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SquirrelMail and Multiple Recipients

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by thevoices, May 3, 2006.

1. thevoices

thevoices Member

We are running in a chroot environment and for some reason SquirrelMail is unable to send to Multiple Recipients... Research thus far has mentioned its the chrooted environment causing this issue. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to by pass this?

2. thevoices

thevoices Member

SQmail and Multiple Recipients

Here is some more information.

I have hit a roadblock and could use some help;

IMAP Server = UwImap
    PHP = PHP 4.4.1
    Web server = Apache 1.3.27
    Platform = 2.6.9-34.ELsmp #1 SMP Thu Mar 9 06:23:23 GMT 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux CentOS 4.x
    Cpanel Distro
    SquirrelMail version (ie, 1.4.4
    None that I am aware of
    Basically the when composing messages it only sends to the first recipient in each field ie; TO:, CC: BCC: it will not send to more than that no matter what you do nothing is being reported in error logs. So i searched through the faq's and lists and found somehting similiar and they recommended to add a line of code 'sm_print_r($_POST, $composeMessage);exit;' before and after 'hookReturn' below will be that output. Before and After; I have tried using our sendmail binary as well as the binary under Cpanel.