Squirrelmail / Horde not listing mail, neomail working fine

Earendil

Jun 10, 2004
It seems as if Squirremail and Horde don't show anything in the inbox.. whereas neomail does.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

It's almost as if there's a bug in php 4.3.10's imap extension...

SonServers

Oct 24, 2001
Hi Earendil,

Did you find a solution to this problem? I've got the same issue today, searched and found your post.

It's just happening (that I know of) on the latest new account I set up this weekend. All of my own accounts that I have tested, Squirrelmail and Horde are working fine. This new one, only Neomail works. I assume it has something to do with Imap but Imap is running . . .

cass

Jul 17, 2002
Argentina/USA/Mexico
Anyone submitted a ticket?

I'm also experiencing this on one of my servers.
one client just cant use horde or squirrel, cause there's no mail inside. but neomail works okey.
Cant find what the error is.... everything looks okey

infworld

Registered
Mar 4, 2005
for Newmail, if you see your inbox empty:
Chose inbox from the drop down menu, and you will see your emails ;)

I noticed different no. of emails betweeb Hord abd Newmail!.

Also Newmail had show that I have 115 emails, and after I read mail using POP3 program (while setting it to keep emails on the server), I noticed total emails droped to 85 emails !.
I am sure that I had see all those 115 emails, and checked first and last emails, I don't know how that happened!.

I cant find any logic in this :confused:

peconi

Mar 27, 2005
I am having the same trouble with this. Some users can login to Squirrel or Horde, but see no emails in them, others when try to login to Squrrel or Horde get an error that username/password is wrong - and I am sure they are not!

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you,

Petar Smilajkov
PeconiHosting.com

gdahl

PartnerNOC
Mar 6, 2005
The database file is corrupted. Remove the database files and log into the webmail client.