Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SquirrelMail Login problem

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by cLub2Share, Jul 14, 2006.

1. cLub2Share

cLub2Share Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    Hello everyone

We just moved to the new server .. know i'm trying to log to my email use SquirrelMail but each time i try to log it tell me wrong password or username i dont no what is the problem and i'm sure the password and username is correct

any idea why this ..

Thankyou

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cLub2Share

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    why my 2 post are deleted and not even one reply from the person who deleted them .. each post of them are from week and so .. so this is not a spam i really need help on this .. and i have reply back to my self because this thread was in the 4th page no buddy check it ..

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 cLub2Share, Jul 31, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

They were deleted because you were bumping threads, which isn't allowed. If no-one wishes to responds you'll have to seek help elsewhere either through your cPanel license provider or from a server administrator.

4. cLub2Share

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    Hello chirpy

I have bump The thread because i dont need to creat multi thread with the same content and this thread was in the Page 4 so no buddy check from Page 2 and so ..

thanks anyway.:confused: