The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SquirrelMail showing all folders to every user

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by imagic, Sep 21, 2003.

1. imagic

imagic Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having this webmail problem? Multiple accounts are showing all the directories on the entire account when you click on folders in squirrelmail.

This means that anyone with a mailbox has access to everybody else's email inbox contents.

It's also not showing any of the emails in the regular inbox even though there are 112 of them. It does, however, show the emails in the inbox if you subscribe to the /mail/domainname/username folder.

Neomail is not having this problem, folders and inbox are all working properly.

We're on cPanel 8.2.0-E27. I've tried every single thing in all the threads about email problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

#1 imagic, Sep 21, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2003
  2. imagic

imagic Well-Known Member

This is what I heard from the cpanel folks:

Hello, you may need to run /scripts/convertemails espically if the accounts in questions were transfered from ensim servers.

Unfortunately, this didn't help us but I thought it might help someone else.

Hardly anyone has looked at this thread. Are you sure you don't have this issue and just not know it?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 24135