The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SSH Down Restart not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zack6924, Jan 31, 2007.

1. zack6924

zack6924 Member

Well ssh is down on my server and the restart function inside WHM isn't working I've read one topic about except script's being able to install a 3rd party file manager which I've never coded in except script nor perl so I sent a PM to the person who made the post saying what he did to fix it he's from config-server.net or somthing around those lines the ones who release the CSF firewall addon but I've got Shell_Exec,Exec,System,and Popen disabled in PHP so using PHP to execute the install for the Script wouldn't work so I decided I'd post seeing if any one had any solutions such as an except script I can just run so that it opens the install.sh and then installs the addon under root from there I could fix SSH my self but all I need is a way to install the 3rd party filemanager /console so that I can check the settings/logs out and see what cuasing it not to restart then just fix it and use the Restart function in WHM.

,Thanks in advance to any one who helps.

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

3. zack6924

zack6924 Member

Thanks chirpy (SERVERIP):2086/scripts2/doautofixer?autofix=safesshrestart worked great :)
    Well I think haven't tested but it said SSH started successfully...

EDIT:Thanks So much chripy works fine now ;) I think I'm gona install that file manger to WHM while I have a chance though so that I can edit the settings later if it messes up

#3 zack6924, Jan 31, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2007