The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SSL Certificates (Help with install)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joezeppy, May 27, 2003.

1. joezeppy

joezeppy Member

Hi,

I recently had a server set up with cpanel and WHM. I've attempted to install a secure SSL Certificate. I'm not sure if I have it set up right.

Can someone check this url for me (this is not my real WHM, but just a depiction of what I'm seeing in WHM under SSL Manager). I replaced my real domain name with "myd" to keep the length down...

http://sd6.com/ssl-key-crt-manager-help.html

Basically, I'm trying to learn the proper procedure for installing a secure SSL Certificate.

It looks to me like I have a lot of superflous stuff that I may have created out of doubt about what I was doing.

Should I delete and re-do it? or is it normal to see the same stuff over and over in WHM? If it is working, is it best left alone?

Also, if someone could just post a simple step by step process for this that I could use in the future.

Someone also told me about "actually associating the domain with the SSL Certificate". (It didn't seem to be working right). Is this another step that I may have forgotten?

Your help and suggestions are sincerely appreciated.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. joezeppy

joezeppy Member

Won't someone take a look?

Hi,

Won't someone take a look? I really tried to make it easy to see what I'm seeing.

TIA

3. tntmom5

tntmom5 Member

4. tntmom5

tntmom5 Member