The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SSL encryption is required for access to this server, when AWBS connect to cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by terrencejun, May 29, 2011.

1. terrencejun

terrencejun Registered

Hi,

Currently i upgrade cPanel to latest stable version 11.28 from 11.25. "Require SSL" option enabled in previous version and it was working fine with my billing system - AWBS (Advance Webhost Billing System).

when cPanel upgraded to latest version, the billing system cannot connect to cPanel Server and prompted "SSL encryption is required for access to this server" when it trying to connect , suspend/unsuspend an account.

May i know is there any changes in latest version to cause this issue? or any solution for this?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

To confirm, is the following option enabled under the "Security" tab in "WHM >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings":

"Require SSL"

If it is enabled, do you experience the same problem when this option is disabled?

To note, I do suggest contacting the support team for this third-party application to determine if any updates or resolutions are available.

Thank you.

3. terrencejun

terrencejun Registered

Hi,

it working fine when the option disabled. but i wish to keep this option enabled for security reason.

Thanks for the suggestion, already contact the support team of this application.

Just hoping if someone facing the same issue like me and may share some solutions (if any) :)