The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SSL Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McTee, Jun 13, 2013.

1. McTee

McTee Member

Hi,

I have a client that had an expired SSL cert on one of his accounts/domains. I removed the old SSL cert, and tried to install a new one like I have in the past for other clients.. But for some reason I keep getting this error message after I try installing the new cert via cpanel/whm.

The SSL install failed because an error occurred while updating the Apache configuration file:
    Syntax error on line 1 of [Test Configuration File]:

Invalid command 'php_admin_flag', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

I am running Apache 2.2.24, WHM 11.38.0 (build 16). Domain is still on it's own IP address.

Anyone have a clue what is going on here? Where can I find this Test Configuration File at?

Thanks much.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you try rebuilding the Apache configuration file to see if you notice the same error message? You can do this with this command:

Code:
    # /scripts/rebuildhttpdconf
    Or, check to see if you have any custom entries in your Apache configuration that use the "php_admin_flag" line, as it will need to be removed.

Thank you.

3. McTee

McTee Member

Thanks, I was able to track down the problem and it's working now.