Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SSL PEM file (/var/cpanel/ssl/cpanel/(my)?cpanel.pem) is missing! at cpsrvd-ssl.pl li

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bmcpanel, Mar 31, 2007.

1. bmcpanel

bmcpanel Well-Known Member

All I did was update cpanel to the latest edge build because I was trying to defeat an unrleated glitch (How silly of me to think I would get a glitch free release ;-)

Anyway, I get the following message when I access cpanel via the secure port. Non-secure port works fine.

SSL PEM file (/var/cpanel/ssl/cpanel/(my)?cpanel.pem) is missing! at cpsrvd-ssl.pl line 4433.

Any suggestions on how to fix? Did cpanel forget to include the file in this release?

Gracias.

2. bmcpanel

bmcpanel Well-Known Member

Screw it. I'll just revert back to a previous version. Maybe its just me, but Edge version seems more unstable than usual. 2 different servers and edge is causing a myriad of problems including language problems, ssl port problems, file manager problems, horde problems, etc. etc. etc.