Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SSL - Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elfling, Jul 28, 2009.

1. elfling

elfling Registered

So here's the problem.

Running a PHP site, SSL cert installed correctly and its working, however when I try and process an order, the problem arises. When trying to connect via https to say paypal or sagepay, i can see that the outbound connection works. However when it comes to recieving the data back to the server such as, order process / card verification etc i get a no response error.

So, what am i doing wrong here? I'm slowly losing my mind and this has happend on a live site since i moved to WHM server today and so this is actually pretty severe, didn't think i'd encounter this problem.

2. elfling

elfling Registered

Firewall

So, apparently my firewall is blocking this. Looked to see, but from looking around via ssh, couldnt find any reference to apf. So, anyone know what the heck i could be looking for in terms of firewall.