The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ssl_stapling_init_cert: no responder URL

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by monkey64, Feb 2, 2014.

1. monkey64

monkey64 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    My apache error log shows a large number of SSL Stapling errors after a Graceful restart:

Code:
    Graceful restart requested, doing restart
    ssl_stapling_init_cert: no responder URL

I did google SSL Stapling but didn't find much information. I have just upgraded the server and I have never encountered this error. The https:// pages are secure but I don't understand what this error signifies and whether it is causing page failures for my customers? I am running CENTOS 6.5 x86_64, Apache 2.4.7 with PHP 5.5.8.

Any ideas?

#1 monkey64, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. monkey64

monkey64 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

That case was determined to be the result of another internal case (#78477) that has since been resolved. Case number 78477 dealt with SSL certificate installations failing to add the CA bundle to the userdata store. A resolution for this case was included with cPanel version 11.40.0.19.

Feel free to open a support ticket using the link in my signature if you want us to take a closer look at your specific error message. You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.