The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Standalone Horde Install Q's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerdzoll, Jan 31, 2005.

1. nerdzoll

nerdzoll Well-Known Member

Hey all,
    I decided that I would install horde mail on my server seperatly to CPANEL so that my clients can access their webmail through port 80 (as some at their workplace have very strict firewalls).

I am wondering tho, if anyone has enough experience to know if it is possible to use the "password, vacation message and autoreply" addons from horde to link into the workings of cpanel. The only reason I really want this is so that users can reset their webmail passwords without having to a) access CPANEL or b) have me access Cpanel for them.

Cheers
    Nerdzoll

2. dekra

dekra Member

Good day,

Just to let you know I have been working on this on and off for a while. I have my own Horde install working fine for a while, but the passwd module seems to be difficult to hook in. I am talking with the Horde people to try and reach a solution, will post in here anything I find. Not too concerned about the vacation and others right now.

ryan.