I was wondering what SOPs other web hosting companies follow when dealing with a client who is indulging in abuse of the email services (by sending out spam) or neglecting to fix a script or vulnerability on their website.
- Do you suspend the entire account or do you simply disable the specific email account login?
- Do you allow them to view incoming mail?
- Do you reset their password(s)?
- Do you remove the files/scripts from their account? or quarantine them? or change their permissions?
- Do you charge them a service fee or penalty for abuse of services? if yes, then how much?
- How do you deal with repeat abusers? Do you simply terminate their account?
- If your IP gets blacklisted or greylisted do you charge them an additional fee?
- Is there a specific way or method by which you contact them to inform them about it?