The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stat Strangeness

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shannon, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shannon

shannon Well-Known Member

ran the buildapache.sea to upgrade my apache/php/etc last thursday, and ever since our stats have been out of whack. I know the upgrade took okay, as netcraft now returns &Apache/1.3.24 (Unix) mod_bwprotect/0.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.2.1 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.8 OpenSSL/0.9.6& as what the server runs (before it was php4.2.0)

But now the &View Bandwidth Usage& section of WHM does not change, nor does analog/webalizer seem to be updating for any of our clients any longer.

I restarted apache when the upgrade was finished, and have also restarted the entire server since. If I run /scripts/runweblogs or /scripts/runlogsnow it seems to update the respective analog/webalizer stats, but view bandwidth usage still does not budge. :(

Any ideas? I can't even figure out where the data for &View Bandwidth Usage& comes from exactly, so I can't try and do it manually. :(

2. marius

marius Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

bandwith not working

same problem here

3. flash7

flash7 Well-Known Member

Hello,

with Netcraft I see my server:
    Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.11 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

who can I change that to display just Apache/1.3.33 ?

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Please don't dig up a 3 year old thread to ask a question that has nothing to do with the thread itself. I would suggest that you search the forums or ask in a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.