The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Statistics software language

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexVB, Apr 22, 2011.

1. AlexVB

AlexVB Member

Hello.

I want to change awstats, webalizer and analog language to english, regardless of users language settings.

I changed values in WHM -> Application Locale Configuration to english/en for all locales, but seems that settings has no effect to webstats language.

How i can change weablizer language to english for all accounts? Thanks.

P.S. I know the problem with file FileUtils.pm, but it is fixed.

11.28.87-RELEASE_51188
    CentOs 5.6

Thanks.

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you want to force English for your users for the stats programs, you can do this in WHM > Application Locale Configuration area as you've noted you'd already done. It will have the language used for Analog, Awstats and Webalizer next to each of the various locales available. For Analog and Awstats, you'd select "en" in the dropdown next to each locale listed. For Webalizer, you'd select "english" in the dropdown next to each local listed.

If this isn't working for you, please open up a ticket for us to investigate further to see why the setting isn't taking effect. You can submit a ticket using WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel area or using the link in my signature.