The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stats no longer updating since last cpanel update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nsusa, Dec 27, 2004.

1. nsusa

nsusa Well-Known Member

I upgraded my server to the latest stable build of cPanel/WHM two days ago. I am now on WHM 9.9.9 cPanel 9.9.9-S15. Anyway - since then all stats (AWStats, Webalizer, etc.) are no longer being updated.

Any idea what could be the issue and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Chris

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

What happens when you run them mannually ? Any errors ? ( /scripts/runlogsnow )

Is the cpanellogd running ? Have you changed any configuration settings ? Do you have the stats selector addon module installed ? Have you tried restarting cPanel ? Are any of your disk partitions full or near max capacity ? What about the user accounts ? Are you receiving any warnings via the contact address set in WHM regarding high load and stats ?

3. nsusa

nsusa Well-Known Member

They update fine when I force the update from the command line. "Name: statselect" addon is not selected and was not selected before the update. Disk space is fine. I have not had an issue since the update where a notification about quota or other warnings would have to be send out.

Chris

4. nsusa

nsusa Well-Known Member

I just restarted cpanel and that apparently kicked off the stats update. :) Hopefully that will be a permanent thing.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Chris