The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stats only added for some addon domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thernes, Feb 23, 2009.

1. thernes

thernes Active Member

I have a customer on one of our servers who have added several addon domains to his account. The problem is that the sub-domains doesn't seem to be added properly, so that he can access stats for the addon-domains through his main account. What would I need to do to fix this?

thanks,

T

2. JPC-Rizwan

JPC-Rizwan Registered

The stats for addon domains should normally be available under the subdomain they are hosted on, if they are not coming up then you will need to make sure all related configurations are correct or if these are new domains you can try re-adding them.

3. thernes

thernes Active Member

Well, the problem seems to be that the sub-domains are not generated for these domains. I guess I could try to re-add them, but I would prefer another solution (if there is one) as this is a client of mine who have several addon domains that are all live, so I would prefer to not have to delete them, add them and then restore a backup.

4. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    By "sub-domains are not generated for these domains" what do you mean? Do the sub domains exist in httpd.conf ?