Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Discussion in 'Database Discussion' started by Kijanne, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Kijanne

Kijanne Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I am having great difficulty setting up a database in my WYSIWYG WebBuilder site. The database is showing on cpanel phpAdmin but it doesnt give me access when I upload to the web. I suspect there is a problem with the directory. There doesnt appear to be a transfer of the Mysql database to the file manager and I dont know where to check and how to do it, I thought it would have been automatic. The message I get when publishing the login panel I get:

host was successfully parsed.
    connecting to ftp….
    successfully connected.
    Current directory is '/'
    setting remote folder to /public_html..

When I tried to login on line this is the screen message I got (I hid most of the username in the following message):

Warning: mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50545 Library:50641 in /home/nar...../public_html/Members_Login.php on line 26
    Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2005): Unknown MySQL server host 'localhost:3306' (0) in /home/nar....../public_html/Members_Login.php on line 26
    Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/nar......./public_html/Members_Login.php on line 29
    Failed to connect to database server!

Im hoping someone can give me some assistance. I may be a senior and not a website expert but I am determined to try and find a solution.

#1 Kijanne, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2019
  2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @Kijanne

What's on line 29 of the Members_Login.php file?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...