1) In Root WHM, generate the CRS
2) Go to freessl.com and register a chain SSL at USD15.00.
3) Follow all the steps in the website. It has very simple guidelines.
4) remember to use your hostname in the form of name.yourdomainname.com as you setup up in Root WHM Edit Setup. If you use yourdomainname.com only, it will not be shared by all your client.
5) After you have completed all registration and payment step, an email will be sent to you to confirm approval.
6) GO back to Root WHM and click install SSL. Click the fetch button for both Cert and Key. If you see something, many messed code, appeared, you have managed to install FreeSSL. Click submit/save button. That's all.