mattschinkel

Feb 26, 2003
Is there any way of disabling the "Auto Suspend Accounts" when a accounts bandwidth is exceeded.

for one site only, and for the entire server?

Thanks.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

mmkassem

Oct 21, 2002
Egypt
This is of course Highly Not recommended. I am not sure why do you want to do that.

For all the server:
In Tweak settings:
[ ] Disable Suspending accounts that exceed their bandwidth limit (will clear all suspensions is disabled)

For a single account:
If you do not have to suspend an account when he exceed his bandwidth then give him Unlimited Bandwidth.

mattschinkel

Feb 26, 2003
If I disable it for the entire server, will I still get notified of accounts that exceed their bandwidth limit?

For a single account:
If you do not have to suspend an account when he exceed his bandwidth then give him Unlimited Bandwidth.
If he is in a reseller account, will it still get suspended when the reseller account exceeds it's bandwidth limit?

mmkassem

Oct 21, 2002
Egypt
Originally posted by mattschinkel
If I disable it for the entire server, will I still get notified of accounts that exceed their bandwidth limit?
It should notify you.

If he is in a reseller account, will it still get suspended when the reseller account exceeds it's bandwidth limit?
I did not try, but it should.

mmkassem

Oct 21, 2002
Egypt
Originally posted by mattschinkel
I think it does, and I don't want it to. I would like to bill my client after usage.

Then check disable suspending ..etc or give the reseller Unlimited Bandwidth too.

Notice: I DO NOT recommend giving unlimited bandwidth/space to any user except your own sites

Last edited: