mvandemar

Jun 17, 2006
The system is telling me that my saved password is invalid (I tried both the one that I know is used for the store and my forums password), it's not sending me a password reset link, and if I try and sign up again it does tell me that my email is already in use. I assumed this was the case of course because I did just get an invoice last week when my monthly license was billed.

Are there issues with the system currently by any chance? Thanks.

-Michael

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
The system is telling me that my saved password is invalid (I tried both the one that I know is used for the store and my forums password), it's not sending me a password reset link, and if I try and sign up again it does tell me that my email is already in use. I assumed this was the case of course because I did just get an invoice last week when my monthly license was billed.

Are there issues with the system currently by any chance? Thanks.

-Michael
Not that I'm aware of but you may want to open a ticket at cPanel Customer Portal

Infopro

cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
Staff member
May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
forums.cpanel.net
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I do see an old ticket from you in the ticket system searching for your email address you use here on the forums. I've just attempted to push a forgot password email to you, the same way you would have, from the login page. If that doesn't come in, post back here again and we'll go to plan B. ;)

mvandemar

Jun 17, 2006
I do see an old ticket from you in the ticket system searching for your email address you use here on the forums. I've just attempted to push a forgot password email to you, the same way you would have, from the login page. If that doesn't come in, post back here again and we'll go to plan B. ;)
I got that email, when I clicked on the link I get:

The key did not match.

Edit: However! That did lead me to a lost password form that did work this time. I am in, thanks!

-Michael

Reactions: Infopro