mvandemar

Jun 17, 2006
The system is telling me that my saved password is invalid (I tried both the one that I know is used for the store and my forums password), it's not sending me a password reset link, and if I try and sign up again it does tell me that my email is already in use. I assumed this was the case of course because I did just get an invoice last week when my monthly license was billed.

Are there issues with the system currently by any chance? Thanks.

-Michael

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
The system is telling me that my saved password is invalid (I tried both the one that I know is used for the store and my forums password), it's not sending me a password reset link, and if I try and sign up again it does tell me that my email is already in use. I assumed this was the case of course because I did just get an invoice last week when my monthly license was billed.

Are there issues with the system currently by any chance? Thanks.

-Michael
Not that I'm aware of but you may want to open a ticket at cPanel Customer Portal

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I do see an old ticket from you in the ticket system searching for your email address you use here on the forums. I've just attempted to push a forgot password email to you, the same way you would have, from the login page. If that doesn't come in, post back here again and we'll go to plan B. ;)

mvandemar

Jun 17, 2006
I do see an old ticket from you in the ticket system searching for your email address you use here on the forums. I've just attempted to push a forgot password email to you, the same way you would have, from the login page. If that doesn't come in, post back here again and we'll go to plan B. ;)
I got that email, when I clicked on the link I get:

The key did not match.

Edit: However! That did lead me to a lost password form that did work this time. I am in, thanks!

-Michael

Reactions: Infopro