The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Problem, please help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by warrence, Feb 23, 2006.

1. warrence

warrence Active Member

I have a dedicated server install with cpanel, apache, mysql and php, i realize that only can download a file at one time, while downloading im not able to browse the site, it keep on loading until i cancel the download then the page load. Its like one client can only do one job in the website.

Anybody know why?

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Although this issue has nothing to do with the cPanel. The problem is a browser side, and not a server side.

3. warrence

warrence Active Member

But i can download more than 1 file from other people server but why not my server? is there any configuration that i need to set? i have go thorugh httpd.conf and have set for all those keepalive setting and also maxclient but still the same problem?

4. warrence

warrence Active Member

Finally i found the problem, is because of php session on that particular page. I try to off the session then im able to download more than one file, but is anyone know where to set the setting so that the session can allowed for more access?