Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Stuck on email theme

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by spacester, Oct 20, 2006.

1. spacester

spacester Registered

This is probably a stupid question, but what can I say? I've figured out a lot of stuff, but this thing has me stumped

On the lone domain of mine on which I have a WHM account - but not on my other domains - on the upper left of the cpanel screen I see a dropdown to select your theme, three items IIRC 'X' , 'X2' , 'email'

So I clicked on 'X' and 'X2', they're a little different, whatever.

But then I clicked on 'email' and now I'm stuck in that home page with no access to the rest of my cpanel!!!! I've tried some tricks, but I'm stuck. :-(

Lessee if I can upload a screenshot . . .

[​IMG]

That's my new cpanel home page - where's the rest of it?

#1 spacester, Oct 20, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  2. spacester

spacester Registered

It reset itself

I guess before posting that I should have logged out and back in for a 4th time! lol

That's what I figured should happen, it should reset to the full panel when you log in again. But it either took a while for some reason, or I just realized as I'm typing this that I closed a cpanel for one of the accounts under the WHM, and maybe that caused a conflict.

At any rate, thanks for the help! lol

:D