The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subdomain Stats Missing...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bdraco, Mar 19, 2002.

1. bdraco

bdraco Guest

/scripts/fixsubdomainlogs

2. zex

zex Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Nice.
    ;)

3. HOSTFORWEB

HOSTFORWEB Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

That helps for one update. But webalizer does not update subdomain stats anymore.
    We need to run /scripts/fixsubdomainlogs each time we want to update subdomain stats. Any way to fix it?

4. xnull

xnull Well-Known Member

Even after running that, I havent' gotten it to create subdomain stats.. We still get &Unable to find any subdomains with stats pages.&. I'll try it some more and see if it eventually works. It would be a handy feature and I've had clients request it.

5. acetate

acetate Active Member

Yeah.. I have the same problem... /scripts/fixsubdomainlogs works but.. You have to execute it everytime you want your subdomain stats to be updated. Also fixsubdomainlogs does not work on long subdomains ie.. hotel-motel-bed-breakfast-suite-rental.domain.com) Nick please fix.

6. xnull

xnull Well-Known Member

Now I got it to generate some subdomain stats, but it only picks up one subdomain on each account if that..

7. HOSTFORWEB

HOSTFORWEB Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

/var/cpanel/users/usernamehere

See subdomains here. Add them if they exist, but not in this config.

8. xnull

xnull Well-Known Member

I see DNS1=sub.domain.com in one of my user's files. Most of them have none. I guess it is probably a bug that Cpanel isn't keeping proper track of subdomains? I really hate to have to go through every single domain and find its subdomains then add them to each config file..

9. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:daaf747a42][i:daaf747a42]Originally posted by xnull[/i:daaf747a42]

I see DNS1=sub.domain.com in one of my user's files. Most of them have none. I guess it is probably a bug that Cpanel isn't keeping proper track of subdomains? I really hate to have to go through every single domain and find its subdomains then add them to each config file..[/quote:daaf747a42]

cPanel didn't use to add them .. its only been for about 6 months that it has.. contact me directly (nick@cpanel.net) for a script that adds them all in for you..