Subdomain Stats Missing...

HOSTFORWEB

PartnerNOC
Feb 6, 2002
That helps for one update. But webalizer does not update subdomain stats anymore.
We need to run /scripts/fixsubdomainlogs each time we want to update subdomain stats. Any way to fix it?

xnull

Sep 9, 2001
Even after running that, I havent' gotten it to create subdomain stats.. We still get &Unable to find any subdomains with stats pages.&. I'll try it some more and see if it eventually works. It would be a handy feature and I've had clients request it.

acetate

Aug 16, 2001
Yeah.. I have the same problem... /scripts/fixsubdomainlogs works but.. You have to execute it everytime you want your subdomain stats to be updated. Also fixsubdomainlogs does not work on long subdomains ie.. hotel-motel-bed-breakfast-suite-rental.domain.com) Nick please fix.

xnull

Sep 9, 2001
Now I got it to generate some subdomain stats, but it only picks up one subdomain on each account if that..

HOSTFORWEB

PartnerNOC
Feb 6, 2002
/var/cpanel/users/usernamehere

See subdomains here. Add them if they exist, but not in this config.

xnull

Sep 9, 2001
I see DNS1=sub.domain.com in one of my user's files. Most of them have none. I guess it is probably a bug that Cpanel isn't keeping proper track of subdomains? I really hate to have to go through every single domain and find its subdomains then add them to each config file..

B

bdraco

[quote:daaf747a42][i:daaf747a42]Originally posted by xnull[/i:daaf747a42]

I see DNS1=sub.domain.com in one of my user's files. Most of them have none. I guess it is probably a bug that Cpanel isn't keeping proper track of subdomains? I really hate to have to go through every single domain and find its subdomains then add them to each config file..[/quote:daaf747a42]

cPanel didn't use to add them .. its only been for about 6 months that it has.. contact me directly ([email protected]) for a script that adds them all in for you..