The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subdomain Stats [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon Goins, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Brandon Goins

Brandon Goins Registered

Subdomain Stats

I am a hosting customer using cPanel to manage my account, totally love it.

I'm doing a small website design/hosting business on the side now, and I let one client that I trust really well check his subdomain stats (Awstats) using a direct link I put on his page and MY login and password, however I can't do this for eveyone.

I have tried with no luck to set this up so that I can give a client their own password and login to check their stats. Is this not possible? If not, is there any way to automate stats to be emailed regularly?

Sorry if it's a newb quesiton. I couldn't seem to find a similar topic in the forum anywhere. Thanks for the help. :)

2. linux-image

linux-image Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    in cpanel the awstats are accessible by the user only by the control panel password.

you can switch to a reseller account and create individual domains for the user and allow him to access it via his CP

3. Brandon Goins

Brandon Goins Registered

Not what I wanted to hear! But thanks. :)

Well, does anyone know if there is a way to produced automated email stats reports?

4. sneader

sneader Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Brandon, I know this is from a while ago, but one thing you can do is make the stats available without a password, but you can give it a crazy URL like http://www.mysite.com/dkw3kluiudfioe78/ (as an example) so only someone that you gave the URL to would know to go there. I won't duplicate what is written elsewhere... there are many threads here in the forum that talk about how to do this.

- Scott