subdomain2.subdomain.domain.com : How to create?

murali.r

Mar 18, 2004
Hi There,

It is not possible to create subdomains like sub2.sub1.com using cpanel or whm. It is possible only thru' backend. But it is not advisable to create such domains.

Regards,
Murali

Mani

Dec 22, 2003
hi

just go to WHM click creat an account.

then in the domain part pot that subdomain and creat the rest normal.

Note: the main domain should be hosted on the same server.

you can creat some thing like thie

this.is.a.real.cool.way.to.make.some.one.happy.when.they.ask.for.some.thing.they.are.looking.for.yourdomain.com

that simple

Last edited:

divsam

Mar 18, 2004
Hi Murali,

Thanks for your help. But could you please tell me why it is not advisable to create such domains? what problems may arise?

thanks

Originally posted by murali.r
Hi There,

It is not possible to create subdomains like sub2.sub1.com using cpanel or whm. It is possible only thru' backend. But it is not advisable to create such domains.

Regards,
Murali

divsam

Mar 18, 2004
Hi Murali,

Just a follow-up. I'll be extremely thankful if you could elaborate on your comment. Why is it not advisable to create such domain? I'm sure a lot of people on the forum will benefit from your wise advice.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time

Originally posted by Mani
hi

just go to WHM click creat an account.

then in the domain part pot that subdomain and creat the rest normal.

Note: the main domain should be hosted on the same server.

you can creat some thing like thie

this.is.a.real.cool.way.to.make.some.one.happy.when.they.ask.for.some.thing.they.are.looking.for.yourdomain.com

that simple

divsam

Mar 18, 2004
(sorry, I replied to the the wrong post just now, This one is to Murali )

Hi Murali,

Just a follow-up. I'll be extremely thankful if you could elaborate on your comment. Why is it not advisable to create such domain? I'm sure a lot of people on the forum will benefit from your wise advice.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time

Originally posted by divsam
Hi Murali,

Thanks for your help. But could you please tell me why it is not advisable to create such domains? what problems may arise?

thanks