The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

subdomains/add on domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikeerwin, Oct 16, 2005.

1. mikeerwin

mikeerwin Member

hi guys im a little puzzeled i am hosting 20 blog sites on 80gb of space i have numerous addon domains and subdomains added already to my main domain but when i try to add this one it goes to another website and when i add the subdomain it works but when i try to add it in the addon domains it wont add any suggestions on how to fix this

2. sunilkg

sunilkg Member

3. mikeerwin

mikeerwin Member

thank you for that link mike

4. mikeerwin

mikeerwin Member

well unfortuanetly that article didnt fix my problem but i did figure it out i went to my whm and had to delete the dns zone of that domain why there was one in there i dont know but that fixed the problem i will post this also in the link you provided because if people dont have whm then they will need to contact there customer support to have that deleted

5. aby

aby Well-Known Member

Very glad to know that.. you got it fixed.. just a small advice for you... please proivide as much information like the error messages you are getting.. so that others might be able to identify the issue and will be able to help you....